Wednesday 22 July 2009

July 22nd 2009

I have been told that blogging is a good thing to do, that it will help the Centre, and at this time, almost anything that will help the Centre is a good thing to do, although I have to say I am not sure, however, I will give it a try.
One of my dogs is not well, when that happens all other sensible and structured thoughts and plans go out of the window, and they never get ill at a convenient time. I have four, and Arabis, the oldest and most tense of them all is not well.
I know there are other things I could say, but Arabis fills my mind and concentration right now, so this is a start. I hope that my weblog improves, but not as much as I hope that Arabis does.

0 comments:

Hello

I have to say that keeping a weblog can at times become compulsive and at other times a chore. Sometimes I am berrated for not keeping it up and sometimes I get wonderful comments from people who follow the news of the Centre.

It is fun to share the daily goings on here, some good and some bad, some funny and some sad, but all a part of our daily lives.
And as I said before its a pretty cool to be here and it is a great place to visit, you should try coming and watching the birds and meeting the staff and of course the dogs.

An interesting video on Lead

An interesting video on Lead

I find it staggering that people who want to hunt don't see the value in changing their ammunition from lead to a safer product. We have stopped using lead in petrol, in paint, in our water pipes, but they still want to use lead - ah well, apparently eating it not only kills birds but leads to reduced intelligence in humans......................

NO ONE is asking you to stop legal and genuine hunting, they are just asking you to change your ammunition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHZGQ8i8AwI

HC

Website counter

Followers